Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just a cute, fun survey...?

What is your favourite lipstick/gloss?



What is your favourite perfume?



What is your favourite T.V show?



What is your middle name?



Do you prefer gold, silver, white gold or platinum?



What is your hair colour and how long is it?



Who is your favourite band/singer?



What is your favourite food?



Blue eyes, or green, hazel, brown or grey?



Favourite movies?



Who are your favourite people in the whole world?



Finally, are you having a good day?



Me



Mac 3N, Nars Belle De Jour



Warm Vanilla Sugar



The Hills, The Bold and the Beautiful



Ava



White gold and platinum



Golden blonde, waist length



Death cab for cutie, The Shins, Metallica, The All American Rejects



Chinese food, chocolate cake, cashews



I have blue eyes, but i also like green eyes(my husband and son have green)



Mean Girls, Pretty in pink, Harry Potter, all of them of course.



My gorgeous husband and my beautiful baby boy



Yep, I am having a wonderful day!!!



Just a cute, fun survey...?

lipstick - anything by M.A.C. or bobbi brown



perfume - diorissimmo by Chanel OR Chanel no.5, everyone's fav



TV show - the bold and beautiful, yes and House



middle name - lois



white gold or silver



hair - a very dark brunette, hangs just below my chest



band - MCR, the backstreet boys



food - anything sweet



eyes - brown/grey



movies - braveheart!, She's The Man



people - i try to love everybody



day - Yeah!



Just a cute, fun survey...?

I never wear makeup of any kind.



I never wear perfume.



The Big Gay Sketch Show



Ann



Silver



my hair is brown and very short.



Sleater-Kinney



Mushrooms



brown eyes



Boys Don't Cry, My Summer of Love, Carrie...



the people that I love



Yes, actually I'm having a very good day



Just a cute, fun survey...?

I usually use the Estee Lauder lip gloss. I only put it on in the morning and at night though, so my lips don't get chapped. I think lipstick is kind of gross.



Clinique- Happy, but I like the smell of lots



American Idol and the Simpsons



I don't put my middle and last name on the internet, sorry. But my first name is Annie ^o^



Hmm... Silver.



My hair is medium brown, and it's a few inches below shoulder-length.



My favorite band is Three Days Grace, and my favorite singer is Josiah Leming.



My favorite food... That's a hard one... I think honeydew melon.



Green!



All of the Harry Potter movies and The Time Machine are really good.



My friends, family, and Y!A contacts =)



I had a great day



Just a cute, fun survey...?

choclate flavor lipgloss



paris hilton/britney spears



wizards of waverly place



its a name of a flower



silver



brown with touches of black red highlights andhints of blonde hair



lifehouse, three doors down, nickelback, ashley tisdale



spagetti and burgers and fries



brown



jumper, perfect man, bring it on: all or nothing



[parents, grandpa, brother, bffs



so far so good



Just a cute, fun survey...?

Vanilla balm



Glow



Jeckyl



Jane



Gold



Dark blond, sholder lenght



Powderfinger, Hunters %26amp; Collectors



Italian %26amp; chocolate



Blue eyes



Charlie and the Chocolate factory (original)



Friends



Great day



Just a cute, fun survey...?

me



anyhting pink



cotton candy



house



rose



white gold



long black hair



Taylor swift



candy



dark brown



mean girls



my mom,dad,best friends



yea!



Just a cute, fun survey...?

What is your favourite lipstick/gloss? Well, alot to name



What is your favourite perfume?DKNY



What is your favourite T.V show?none but i love MTVmostly all shows



What is your middle name? dont have one



Do you prefer gold, silver, white gold or platinum?white gold or silver



What is your hair colour and how long is it?its brownish with a few red higlights and its long



Who is your favourite band/singer?i dont know



What is your favourite food?Italian and Mexican



Blue eyes, or green, hazel, brown or grey?brown



Favourite movies?Stomp The Yard Step Up and more.....



Who are your favourite people in the whole world?My family and friendzz then Chris Brown!!



Finally, are you having a good day?Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security