Friday, November 27, 2009

Was your natural haircolor wrong for you?

i was born a brunette, well actually my true color is more blue black. When i hit 40 i decided to brave it and go lighter, (no i dont have any grey yet! lol!)way lighter.



i now have foils done and it is a blondie color (well the black is scattered if you know what i mean) anyway, when it is processed they leave it on for as long as it is possible. My point is i think i should have been born more to this color as it looks so much more natural and softens my face. Black hair was way too harsh.



has anyone else found this to be true for them?



Was your natural haircolor wrong for you?

my natural hair colour was a rich chocolate brown ive had it bleeched to a caramel and it went soo wrong it camee out a gingeri colour i was quite disapointed i have recently had it back to its original colour i like my natural hair colour. i always wanted to be a blonde bimbo but doesnt really suit me my hair looked like a wig



Was your natural haircolor wrong for you?

Yes my natural hair color is dirty dirty blonde almost brunette. I dyed my hair black with red underneath and I looked sooo much better. I have kinda fair skin and it made my skin look so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security