Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dreameeeees?

I have a reocurring dream... It's pretty weird im young probably 10-12 years old and im sitting in my mother's car and shes in a building getting her hair done or something but actually I cant remember its really fuzzy in my mind but 4 guys come out in blue and one says kid I wouldnt be waiting on your mother. And im like why? And he says shes going to her death bed and a cart is wheeled out of the building with my mom under the clearish sheet lifeless.. I cry and want to kill myself then in the next scene as I remember Im walking down a grey hallway then just collapse agains the wall crying..



Hmmm...



Dreameeeees?

is your mom sick ,or are you worried about her getting old ,you have a fear of being left alone,are you separated some how from your mom,if so maybe you need to go see her ,you are afraid of your mom or some one you consider as a mom figure, either dieing or leaving you



Dreameeeees?

I've had dreams like this before not reoccurring exactly the same way each time, but I think that we dream about losing loved ones because we are afraid of that actually happening. I notice that most of my fears present themselves in my dreams quite often. I wouldn't make too much out of it if I were you. It can't come true unless you are 10-12 years old again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security