Friday, November 27, 2009

Emo Fashion?

I really like emo fashion and I want to dress a bit more emo but I'm not sure how to do this without looking dull or boring. I don't want to wear just black and grey all the time so how can I make myself look a bit more emo without being boring - but standing out more instead? And where can I buy emo-ish clothes?



And what can I do with my hair? It's a medium brown now and it has layers...How can I get it cut and how should I style it??



Emo Fashion?

stores:spencer,hot topic



hair:first get bangs(regular, no side bangs)make sure the bangs are long.the put half of your bang down and half pinned to the side



colors:black(duh),red,green,purple



you should wear black as a main color and wear the the colors



above with it.



as for hair you can also get hot pink highlights with blonde hair or black(blonde is better though not really emo)red



highlights and black hair are great.or you can dye your hair



red,green,or blue(or any other colors)



wear:pinstripe,tartan,



Emo Fashion?

hot topic



Emo Fashion?

Hot topic is a great place to go. But unfortunately, being emo is wearing black dull clothes.



Emo Fashion?

Wear skinny jeans which have pinstripes/tartan patterns (I got some pinstripe ones from Vans) You could also try www.rockcollection.co.uk



go to camden market in london



just get original clothes, try topshop, H%26amp;M



baggy cardigans, t-shirts with pics, hats, accesories



shoes- pumps, converse, vans



Straighten your hair, dye it dark, have it cut shorthttp://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=...



wear liquid eyeliner, foundation, leave lips neutral



you don't have to wear black to be emo, if you want to wear more colourful clothes then you can still be emo/scene.



good luck, hope I helped



Emo Fashion?

hot topic is a great place to buy emoish clothes. its really colorful and the emo people i know all shop there becuse it has really cute clothes, i go there rarely, but when i do its really cute. as for your hair, try getting a scene cut



Emo Fashion?

Dye your hair black...dark blue...dark purple. Add in a color if you wish. [I have hot pink with black currently]



Get it cut with fringe to the side - your choice to keep it either shoulder length or go for the all-out short emo hair. You could also get a scene cut. With scene cut, blonde hair can be decent.



Go to hot topic or spencer - you should be safe buying anything from there.



You should wear mostly black, but really bright neon colors are good too, as long as it's in the style range and not frilly. Although it doesn't HAVE to be black; it could be a really cute shirt[which by that I mean something plain and bright with turtles all over it(for example)... don't get anything frilly or girly]



Basics are converse/vans / studded belt / skinny jeans / tightish shirts[short] / a cute hoodie[dont wear coats even in the winter] / black liquid eyeliner / bright pigment eyeshadow / smokey eyeshadow for other days / black mascara / colored eyeliner for the bottom lid / beaded necklaces / beaded bracelets / light blush / get lipgloss but keep it neutral



If you don't have the emo hair, you're nothing but a poser. The way I see it. Don't mean to be rude.



This is just my style, which has been called emo more time than I can count. I'm not trying to be anything, really. This might not be the mainstream emo, but it's my version at least. I don't go to school so I'm not really out in the public too much. I get called a freak a lot, which was my main goal.



Emo Fashion?

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/emo?CMP=KNC...



http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/docs...



Emo Fashion?

hey there! try the brand emily the strange. emo with a cool style, unique. i like it anyway. it will make you stand out. i got mine from hit-n-run, but i think you can buy stuff online.



with your hair, either dye it black or darker, just make sure it suits your tone, and maybe get a side fringe.



x



Emo Fashion?

Hmmm, this is going to be a really long answer, but here goes.



First off, one thing you should do is buy some checkered Vans. I mean, not just emo kids wear them, but they look pretty scene. Next, you could try wear some red with your black. That would make it less boring because the red would kinda stand out against the dark colors you're wearing.



Now, I don't know wear you live, but if there's a Hot Topic store around you, that's wear you can buy emo-ish clothes and accessories. If you don't have one of those stores around you, then I don't know what to tell you for clothes. Now, you can buy tight jeans just about anywhere so those don't really matter.



As for your hair, this explanation I'm about to give is for boys, but if you're a girl, I really don't know what to say except make it look weird.



*The Back*



-Okay, make sure this part of your hair is pretty short. Just long enough so that people can see it from a front view.



*The Sides*



-There's not much you can do for this, but just make sure that you have it almost even with the back, maybe a little longer depending on how much you want your bangs to come forward and how much of your ears you want it to cover.



*The Bangs*



-This is going to be the longest part of your hair. Make sure they're even, and let them cover most of your eyes. If they cover all of your eyes, it looks kinda too long. Make them cover about 3/4 of your eyes.



Well, styling it is really easy. I have a sort of emo haircut except all my hair is even with the rest. What I do to style it is soak my head in water, dry it, comb it straight down my face in one direction, dry it again, and comb it in the opposite direction. Then, mess it up and make it go the way you want it to go.



NOTE: Your hair can't be a complete mess like a bird's nest, make sure that it's a little bit neat when you're done messing it up in the direction you want.



NOTE: Dry it with something like a hand-towel, NOT A BLOWDRYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security