Friday, November 27, 2009

Please help me fix my brassy light orange roots!!?

I've been getting salon blonde highlights and lowlights on my naturally brown hair for years. Having recently moved, I decided to try touching up my roots myself with a blonde from the box. It turned out quite brassy, so the next day I applied Wella White Lady toner with a 20 volume developer and left it on for 50 minutes, and kept waiting for it to turn less brassy, but it never did. In fact, the roots just became a lighter awful shade of orange! I was very surprised that the toner didn't help at all. I know the violet shampoos and conditioners help a bit, and I use them, but now I'm in emergency mode and I really need more of a kick. I went to the store and bought a tube of Wella Koleston in "lightest pearl blonde", which looks so ashy in the sample, it's almost grey, thinking that might counteract the orange. I'm going to try it in a couple of days, unless someone has some better advice.



Please help!



Please help me fix my brassy light orange roots!!?

PLEase go to the hairdresser....



you'll just waste money tring to fix it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security