Friday, November 27, 2009

I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

I've been wearing a light brown but it broke. I ordered a pencil in grey, but I'm not sure how it's going to look. Are there any other colors that would look good? I have pale skin, light brown/ dark blonde hair.



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

stick to brown or brown black. black id too harsh..... also try plum, smoky plum, smokey grey, forest green, and lilac.... NEVER BLACK!!! unless in small doses..... hope i helped



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

try to go for a colour that's opposite your eye colour - like purple. brown works too. black and grey look good with every eye colour.



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

dark brown would probably look good...



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

Black, its a colour that will go with every outfit and eye colour.



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

try green, darker brown, and yeah gray sounds like it would look good



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

Totally generic answer, but I like black for all colors of eyes. Just as long as you have the pencil pretty sharp, line your eyes at the base of the lashes. Try not to make the line very thick. Just color in the part where the lashes come out of the lid. It looks really pretty, natural, and like you have SUPER thick lashes.



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

Light lavender to accent the hazel. Just try it once and you will be convinced



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

Go for contrast - use a darker liner, like a chocolate brown or a brownish black. Retro from Bare Escentuals is one of the best - great for all eye colours but especially for lighter eye colors. This creates a fabulous contrast which will really make your eyes pop!!



Use the gray liner on the bottom of your eyes - another nice contrast.



Good luck!



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

uhm, i think were long lost twins. your description of yourself is a mirror image of me. i use a copper/bronze one..i think its from almay. it makes my eyes pop and it has light enhancers to really bring out your eyes.



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

I've used purple, brown, and black with good results - but you should try midnight blue; it looks pretty amazing.



I have green, hazel eyes. What color eyeliner looks best?

Choosing Eye Makeup Colors



http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security