Friday, November 27, 2009

Have you had a creepy supernatural experience?

As I sit here alone in my apartment, it is storming outside and there is a grey cast in my room. I keep hearing knocking and thumping in my apartment. I'm sure its just my neighbors' kids coming home from school, but it puts me in the mood for a good ghost story. Anybody have any chilling experiences?



Here's mine:



About 6 months ago, I was awakened every morning by the neighbors next door beating on the walls and running the shower around 7am. I work nights, so I really need my sleep during that time. I couldn't take it anymore. It sounded like they were throwing furniture! I told my landlady---and she said the apartment had been empty for a month! It was securly locked and no one had been inside at all. When I asked her if there had been reports of the building being haunted, she seemed uneasy. Another night, my cat looked down my hallway, started screaming and every hair raised up, but I saw nothing. The cat ran away and never came back. It sure gave me chills!



Have you had a creepy supernatural experience?

Doing the ogui board at my friends house and him by me, and I was the only one who was doing playing, and I asked ghost how old were you when you died, it said 69 and my friend said thats how old my grandpa was when he died, and i never knew my friends grandpa, and he wasnt playing!! and then i asked did you die in the house, it goes no. And then I said at the house next door, and it said yes. Then I ask, was it because of natural causes? it goes no. Then I ask did your house catch on fire, and then it said yes. And my friend was freaked because he said thats exactly what happened. weird.



Have you had a creepy supernatural experience?

no ...just good ones



Have you had a creepy supernatural experience?

I have had like spirits hurt me in my sleep. They are evil and know what I am thinking. It started when I started reading the bible. They or it (I don't know) hates it when I get really involved with church activities. When I pray to Jesus, they disappear.



Have you had a creepy supernatural experience?

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE A GHOST!!! or somthing like that u r lucky. I do beleive in Ghost. PS i used to live down the street from the BELL WITCH MANSION. and one night when we were passing it (FULL MOON) my sis and dad saw A blue light in the living room window then it moved a round WEEEE OOO CREEPY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security