Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

I have grey hear on either side of my forehead. I started greying since about the age of 16/17. I feel a bit silly using hair dye to cover up my 'greys' already! so what else can i do to stop this? Any oils that might help? Any nutrients that i may be missing? Any ideas???



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

Natural homemade remedies-Do Henna on hair /Hot oil massage, protien treatment / and put fruit pack once in a week --- read all about it --



http://geebal.blogspot.com



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

Let is stay. I have going grey since I was about 22 and it looks kinda cool. I'm 30 now and people say it makes me look mature.



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

Nothing will stop it.



Just color it like the rest of us.



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

colour it or see a specialst



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

maybe its on your genes to have grey hair at an early age, i guess there is no other solution but to have a hair color



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

can stop it, sounds like it is in the genese. If you don't like it, you will have to color it.



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

welcome to the club i have tried everything if you really want to hide it hair color is the only thing to use .but let me warn you once you start it will only make matters worse. the coloring never really matches your original color ,and the longer you use dye the more gray you seem to get and the more it resist the dye .so relax and enjoy your natural frosting ihave learned the hard way and spent alot of money .



What can I do about my grey hair?? I'm only 23!?

Good morning! Being a stylist, I can tell you, nothing can stop gray hair once it starts coming in. I am 25 yrs. old and I've had gray on either side of my forehead since I was about 16. I color my hair. It's in your genetics to have premature grey.



Your best solution is to go to a well reputed stylist/colorist and get color done. You have alot of options. You don't necessarily have to color your whole head to cover it. You can get Blonde or golden blonde highlights to 'blend' the grey. You can color all over. We have a specific color formula for covering grey hair as it seems to be resistant to color. It IS totally possible to cover the grey if that's what you really want to do. You don't have to walk around being self conscious about it. Make an appointment with your stylist today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security