Sunday, June 20, 2010

Have you ever seen a ghost?

when i was a kid i used to see a lady with long black hair wearing a long black dress sitting on the kitchen counter. she had glowing green eyes and would look directly at me when i came into the kitchen, very scary! when i was 33 i was awakened to see my nana sitting in bed next to me (she'd died 6 months earlier) it kind of scared me because she was all grey and semi-transparent, she was looking at me with a shocked look on her face (like she was freaked out i was looking at her) and then she told me "ssshhh, ssshhh it's alright go back to sleep," and i did.



Have you ever seen a ghost?

Sounds like you seen her spirit....she's watching over you... the reason why she was shock was because you can see her.



My spirit guide, sometimes when she comes near her thoughts pop in my head. The first time I seen her at the foot of my bed her thoughts popped in my head, she was surprised that I could see her, she said, "He can see me".



Another time when I was asleep, sometimes while asleep, when she comes near, not only can I read her thoughts, but my third eye awakes and I can see her and what she is doing in the room, I can communicate some what. She was floating over me, at first I wasn't sure what it was, I reached up to grab what appear to be a glowing white string. It was her, she put all her fingers around my pinkie, I was trying to speak, because I didn't know who it was. She said, "shh, it's okay" It was so comforting that my third eye closed, as if I fell off to sleep. I have seen her many times wide awake, just yesterday at three in the morning, I seen her going through the window like once before.



Have you ever seen a ghost?

I've been visited in dreams many times, but not while I was awake.



Peace, Love, and Blessings



Greenwood



Have you ever seen a ghost?

On three separate occasions in my life: at 21, again at 42, and just a few years ago at 63 (Do you see a pattern?), I experienced in very different places on this earth encounters with something I cannot even now explain.



Have you ever seen a ghost?

grandpa once, i was awake, during the day, at the bakery



Have you ever seen a ghost?

My friends said they have seen ghosts and sometimes I feel like there's a ghost and my family thinks I'm really paranoid..and they are probably right because I get scared easily and assume the worst



Have you ever seen a ghost?

yes i have and i believe the spirits of my dead brothers and mother still inhabit my parents house.



Have you ever seen a ghost?

Ghosts don't exist. :)



Have you ever seen a ghost?

No, and I believe they are the product of the over active imagination. The human brain plays many amazing tricks on itself. When you see someone who is not there (which happens to everyone) it's just a trick of the eye and the mind. I really don't think so. If there is an after life it, I think it is seperated from the current life in a more drastic way.



Have you ever seen a ghost?

I have seen a ghost before, it was a cold rainy day outside and when i looked out the window I saw this greyish transparent girl (she looked as if about 13) kneeling down and crying in the rain but as i stared at her more she became more transparent;;



My best friends cousin (hes 22 and kinda like my older brother)



says he was abducted by aliens =]



but yeah....i believe in the supernatural and stuff like that



Have you ever seen a ghost?

The only "ghost" I've ever seen are the Meth fiends and crack addicts in the Tenderloin.



(OK, they aren't "technically" dead.)



Have you ever seen a ghost?

no wait, I herd voices as a kid,and pretty sure I saw one as a kid too an old dude w/ white hair and a red plad shirt and overalls



Have you ever seen a ghost?

I haven't, but my wife has. When she saw it, she was with two other friends who witnessed the same phenomenon. She knows what she saw- it was NOT a product of an over-active imagination.



Don't listen to the nay-sayers, or the Ned Flanders type. Ghosts are real. So pop open a brew, tune to the Sci-Fi channel and enjoy Ghost Hunters. They've captured a few of'em on film %26amp; EVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security