Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anyone use "Ecocolors, Herbatint, or Light mountain natural hair color" to cover their gre

I have black hair (with some old highlights) and starting to have more grey hair. I'm allergic to hair salon semi- and permanent hair dye.



Anyone use any of those products I mentioned? Does it cover your grey well? What color do you use for black hair?



Thanks.



Anyone use "Ecocolors, Herbatint, or Light mountain natural hair color" to cover their grey hair?

I JUST used Herbatint for the very first time about an hour ago. I really liked the experience, especially how it didn't stain my sink, floor, or other areas near the bathroom. It also DID NOT STINK!!!! I am very happy with this product. The gray is gone, and the Royal Creme stuff (in the box that you apply after the color) really moisturizes the hair. I highly recommend Herbatint, but I haven't tried any of the other products you listed above. I bought a box of Light Mountain for my boyfriend, but when we opened the package, it looked like cake mix! We both love herbatint. I had my hair colored in the salon this past October and it stunk and i felt like I killed brain cells; and then in the end of Dec. i shelled out big bucks to get a hair color treatment at an aveda salon; but that STILL smelled, as it is only 99% pure. I will use Herbatint now on forever!! Hope this helps.



Anyone use "Ecocolors, Herbatint, or Light mountain natural hair color" to cover their grey hair?

....

2 comments:

  1. I have used ecocolors.It doesnt contain the ethanolamines that make me cough. Even though u dont smell the ethanolamines, they cause asthma and i read a study they shouldnt be left on the skin(its in nonammonia haircolors).I think it was the skin deep database that had the info about ethanolamines. The ecocolors haircolor made my hair shiney, but they say if u have allergies you should order their free allergy test before you buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up! herbatint

    ReplyDelete

 
computer security