Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

My family also got grey hair in their mid-fortys but not this much. Theirs is about 10-15% only. I do color every 3-5 months to cover them. I'm a little bit bother if this is still normal. My pubic hair also is now starting to grow some grey hair. I saw about 3-5 strands. Please help...



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

I started getting a few greys in my 20's. By my mid 30's I had to use permanent color. Now I go to the hairdresser every 5 weeks and have the roots done and I have it weaved. Maybe it doesn't bother me because I did start getting it so early. Just find a good hairdresser and refuse to give in. Home dyeing every 3-5 months probably makes it look dyed. You should do the roots much more often and your hair should never look freshly dyed.



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

After reading a book by Gary Null.. who claims that Green Phyto nutrients retard grey hair. I tried Green Magma which is dehydrated Barley leaves. I uses alot more than the recommended dose. but I am 47 an have very dark black hair with a few white hairs. Report It



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

It sounds hereditry to me. My husband's dad was the same. He was grey at 25 (so consider yourself lucky in comparasion), and although my husband isn't grey, his two brothers are going grey too, even though they aren't what you would normally consider to be old enough to be going grey.



If you're very worried, why don't you see a doctor, but if your other family members were the same, I'd say it's hereditry.



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

Normal for you.



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

Yeh it can happen one of my boyfriends friends who is about 25 has heaps of grey hair.



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

Yes it is normal. might I suggest a die job?



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

Pluck the pubes for self confidence. Dye your hair if you wish but really no need. Some people go grey at 14 like a friend of mine and others, like my Dad are 60 before they start to grey. Stress can have an effect on genetics and send you grey early like the famous spy that retired at 19 and immediately went grey.



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

This is normal trust me.



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

Yes, it happens sometimes. I'm 46, a friend of mine is the same age as me, his is all grey but thick, mine is no grey,



but thinning. Just everybody's different!



I am 40 with almost 50% of grey hair. Is it normal?

it depends on the person. My mom and my uncle went completely gray in their early to mid 20's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security