Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cat names....?

I have 5 cats and I was wondering what you thought of their names.



I have an older cat (16 years old) she is grey: Smokey, but we call her Kitty.



A female 2 year old tortishell: Lucky, long story behind her name.



A male 1 year old black with brown stripes w/ long hair: Black Jack (Jack)



A male1 year old tortishell: Peter Pan (Petey)



A male 1 year old tortishell: Skippy (Skip)



If you would like to here the story behind all of this just ask! thanks



Cat names....?

cute! i usually name my cats by personality or sometimes by their looks. i had 6 kittens down to 5 now (one died) he was sick and "Mama" stopped taking care of him. He was orange, and since he was born in fall i named him "Harvest" the others are a cocalico..."Cookie", my 3year old daughter named "Toasty" who is white with cocalico spots, a pure black male who my neice named "Jameson Parker" **name of a band or something**, then a female black with white paws is named "Delilah" from the song hey there delilah my fiance hates that song so it was really out of spite and last but not least..."Rattle" who was also named by my 3 year old, he's orange and white! Oh, then there was "Doofus" i named him this because his eyes were really far apart!



Cat names....?

(this is a suggestion) I think you should change the nane of the one that is 1 year old and a male and a tortishell. His name is Peter Pan(Petey). I think you should change his name to Dusty



Cat names....?

Over a period of 30+ years I had 26 cats all named in alphabetical order: Alexander, Benjamin, Christopher, Dexter, Elizabeth, Floyd (Pretty Boy), Georgie, Harry, Irving, Jackie, Katy, Lionel, Mary Ann, Nancy, Ole, Patty, Quincy, Rua (a Siamese), Sam, Teddy, Ulysses, Victoria, Willie, Xerox (called her Wendy; Willie's twin sister, a "copy" of him); Yul (a Christmas gift), and Zachary. Can you top that???



I now have two cats NOT in alphabetical order -- Rudy and Rascal. After all, I ran out of alphabet!



Cat names....?

If it is like orange/red I would name it Lucy ( mine is orange and named Lucy ) because the show " I love Lucy" Lucy has orange/red hair. and you'll love her. Have fun with her.



Cat names....?

I have a female 3 month old tortishell: Princess. She is my first cat and I ahce to say that i do spoil her ever since I've had her



Cat names....?

Here is a link with cat names and it is in alphabetical order and just scroll down and you will see more names.



http://www.terrific-cats.com/names/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security