Thursday, June 17, 2010

Foiling (weaving) to cover up grey hair??

I am 32 and have quite a bit of grey hairat the top of my head. If I get foiling done (weave of color) how well and how long will this cover up my grey. I have been self coloring it but after 2 months its full blown back. Is that as long as a weave will last or longer? My hair is brown and was thinking of blondish highlights but want to know if it will cover up the grey well??



Foiling (weaving) to cover up grey hair??

you will still notice the grey hair but not as much as you do now that you dont have the highlights. if the base color of your hair is dark then you are more likely to notice the grey hair. the lighter the hair the better the highlights will definetly help you out. go to the salon and speak with a professional see if you can lighten the color of you hair a little and then do the highlights. or if you dont want to lighten the hair just do highlights and when your roots ( greys) grow in just add more highlights and your hair will eventually get more lighter leaving the grey hair less noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security