Thursday, June 17, 2010

I would like to know how to color dark hair with grey to blonde without bleaching or coloring the da

I like the hair the dark red color it normally is now...no color put on. The deal is I have a lot of grey hair (white) coming in at a young age that pops out alot. I was considering playing with the grey color a little as long as I do not change the other color. I would love to change the grey to blonde highlights but I cannot change or bleach the rest of the hair color. My color does not go any where lighter but red. The sun on my hair turns it red. Is there any blond color that does not bleach any hair? I have considered maybe using red but my hair is red enough. I would love blond color instead of white. Help.



I would like to know how to color dark hair with grey to blonde without bleaching or coloring the dark hair.?

me personally would say to take the gray to a dark brown because in order to make it a blond you would have to bleach it and then tone it to a blond i know because i am currently in beauty college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security