Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

oaky i just died my hair a few weeks ago from dark brown to black and my friend noticed today i ahd somethign white in my hair she said then a pause and no wait is a GREY HAIR!! she pulled it out wich angered me a bit bc of that thing pull out one grey and seven grow back well it was clearly a white color and you could tell where i died my hair. a fe weeks ago... i'm only 17 why is this happending already!



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

It's not than uncommon for people to start greying at a young age. Generally it's hereditary so its likely that your parents or grandparents also starting greying at a relatively young age. As for the myth about pulling out a grey hair and seven growing back is completely false. Unfortunately the only thing you can really do about it is contintue to color your hair to cover up the grey's.



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

1) That pull one out - seven grow back. Not true.



2) You're possibly stressed.



3) It's a genetic to get white hair at an early age. One of my classmates, she's gotten them since like...10.



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

alot of people have that.. its normal



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

No expert but I am 17 also and my GF is always finding white hairs on my head ( I have dark brown hair). Some people say its stress taht does it and I am definitely stressed out lately lol but it could just be a flaw in your hair pigment.



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

It's genetics. There's nothing you can do about it. That's just the way it is.



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

That's pretty crazy.



Either it could be because of your hair being dyed.



Or maybe something else?



I would ask a doctor about it.



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

could be worse my friend has grey hairs and she is only 12



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

that sucks! but let's look on the positive side at least your not going bald.



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

You are either stressed, or just a simple reaction from the dye. Good Luck!



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

You dye your hair anyway.. why would you even care if it's starting to turn gray? Seriously.. quit worrying about it. There are far worse things than having a gray hair at 17. Besides.. haven't you heard that worrying causes gray hair?? :)



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

ok, dont get too scared, getting white hair sometimes comes from genes, say your father had white hair early, than you could likely have white/gray hair too.. another factor that plays in is stress.. i noticed that stress plays into alot of things these days.. lol..



And pulling out gray/white hair, you get 2 in that place, not seven...lol...



hope this helps :)



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

Yerp. totally normal. Dont worry about it. Its hot. Look at Anna Paquin as rogue in Xmen. She looks seriously cute with grey hair. You could dye it, it it really bothers you, but i would not recommend too much, as it dries your hair out and causes even more to fall out :/



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

Relax and maybe then they will go away



It would annoy me too but the best thing is to relax



You can go to your doctor and ask him what you can do like which vitamins you could take to maybe try to stop it.



Research your family history and maybe you wil find it is genetic.



If that is the case which I doubt you can always keep dying your hair try permanent or semi-permanent hair colours so then you wouldn't have to be dying your hair 24/7 like you would with a wash out dye.



I'm 17 and i ahve a grey hair...?

kid,i was only 20 years old when i got my first gray hairs after



i finished my first combat mission to central america in the



late 70,s early 80,s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security